Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 3

 Please refer to the Inclusion team .  For some courses the placements are arranged by your academic department but the team will be happy to support you to discuss any alternative arrangements that you may need because of your disability or health condition.